Mundie Moms

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

SAVE ME by Jennifer Elliott; Waiting on Wednesday #233


By: Jenny Elliott
Published by: Swoon Reads
To Be Released on: January 6th, 2015
Pre-Order from: Amazon | B&N
Add it to Goodreads

Debut-novelist Jenny Elliott’s thrilling romance, chosen by readers, writers, and publishers for the first list in the new Swoon Reads imprint, pours on the tension and danger in an addictive combination that will keep you turning pages!

Something strange is going on in the tiny coastal town of Liberty, Oregon. Cara has never seen a whale swim close enough for her to touch it—let alone knock her into the freezing water. Fortunately, cute newcomer David is there to save her, and the rescue leads to a bond deeper than Cara ever imagined.

But then she learns something about David that changes everything, and Cara is devastated. She turns to her best friend for support, but Rachel has changed. She’s suddenly into witchcraft, and is becoming dangerously obsessed with her new boyfriend….

Cara has lost her best friend, discovered that her soul mate is off limits, and has attracted the attention of a stalker. But she’s not completely alone. Her mysterious, gorgeous new friend Garren is there to support her. But is Garren possibly too perfect?


There's a few reasons why this book is on my WOW list. First, the cover! I LOVE this cover! That is one heck of a beautiful cover. Two, DEBUT AUTHOR! I love supporting debut authors. Three, this book is set in my home state of OREGON! Yep, I'm a sucker for a book set in the NorthWest. Really aside from the cover, I was sold on thrilling romance. I can not wait to get my hands on this one! Maybe Santa can work some magic and delivery this book to me in time for Christmas.

What book are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yes...this sounds awesome! January 6th isn't too far away either. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was...cute. Nothing spectacular, but a good story. I did find it predictable and heavy on certain tropes, and most of the secondary characters were lacking any personality they all felt one dimensional. But I did find it a quick read and enjoyable.
    I like this site :: Fishing Lodge Alaska Information, recommended

    ReplyDelete

Labels