Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #10 - 10 Sequels I Cant Wait To Get My Hands On

This weekly meme is hosted by The Broke & the Bookish

Welcome to this week's Top Teen Tuesday post. I should say late post, as I'm running a book fair this week, and I was trying to get posts done, but the internet kept crashing. Better late than never. This week's topic is: 10 Sequels I Can't Wait To Get On Hands On

Here's the thing about sequels, THEY ARE EVIL!! Why are they evil? Because waiting to find out what happens next to characters I love is so hard, and it stinks. I'm pretty the author is off somewhere doing his/her evil laugh while us readers are laying in the fetal positions in our book spots crying over the fact we have to wait to find out what happens next in the sequel that won't be out for a WHOLE YEAR! I hate waiting for sequels. There, I said it. I hate waiting. Y'all know what I mean, especially when the book you read has a killer of a cliff hanger. 

Here are 10 sequels I wish I already had in my hands.

  

1) GATHERING DARKNESS ( Falling Kingdoms #3) by Morgan Rhodes, 12/9/14
 I LOVE, love, love this series. I NEEDED this one like yesterday. I can not wait for it's upcoming release in a couple of weeks. 

 Maria V. Snyder has a NEW book coming out with some of my all time favorite characters!! Yes she's the top of my list again! I can't wait to read more about Yelena, Valek, Ari & Janco. 

3) Untitled Throne of Glass #4 by Sarah J. Maas, 9/10/14
 I love this series and I really, really NEED THIS one to be released like now! 

4) THE HEART OF BETRAYAL by Mary E. Pearson, 7/7/15
All if have to say is Rafe!

5) EVERY LAST BREATHE by Jennifer L. Armentrout, 7/28/14
Talk about a killer of an ending...... let me just sum up this series for you with two words, TEAM ROTH!

6) DEAD OF WINTER by Kresley Cole, 1/8/15
Well this can be summed up with one word... Death! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, seriously go pick up this series! Also, visit Mundie Moms on Thursday to find out more about Dead of Winter!

This is another fabulous series that I have loved. While I still need to finish book 3, I am really, really looking forward to reading book 4. I know Fairest comes out next, but WINTER is the 4th book in the Lunar Chronicles series, while Fairest is a spin off. 

8) PERSUASION by Martina Boone, 10/28/14
I loved Martina's debut Compulsion, and I can not wait to find out what she has inshore for me next with Persuasion!

9CRIMSON BOUND by Rosamund Hodge, 5/5/15
This is a sequel to another fabulous debut I read this year and absolutely loved! I can not wait to read this book.

I loved The Winner's Circle, and I'm really, really, really looking forward to jumping back into this series. 

What sequels are you impatiently waiting to get your hands on? 

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Shadow Study too - I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Her series were some of the first YA books I read.

      Delete
  2. Oh yesss. Sequels are EVIL. So so evil. I hate waiting for them, lol :) But this post is amazing. <3 so so many amazing books you are waiting for :) I'm excited for them too. WINTER! My love. I cannot wait to read it :) I hope you will love all of these when you get to read them. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who things sequels are evil. HAHA. There are so many fabulous sequels coming out. I can't wait. WINTER I think will be fabulous!! :)

      Delete

Labels