Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Duff Movie Trailer

It's here! The much anticipated movie trailer for The Duff. Based on a YA best seller, the movie, which doesn't hit theaters till 2015, looks like it will be a classic similar to those 90 teen movies we all loved. You know the ones I'm talking about. Check out the trailer below:



I was not a fan of the book back when it first came out (you can read my review here), though I loved the important message author Kody Kiplinger delivered in it. I'm really hoping the movie delivers that same strong message, which from the looks of the trailer, it may. I've heard the comedy and the issues that the book tackled are well done in the movie. Even though I didn't love the book, I'm looking forward to seeing the movie. What about you? Are you looking forward to seeing the movie?

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to this, but I'm worried that some of the serious issues could get lost in the comedy.

    ReplyDelete

Labels