Mundie Moms

Monday, September 22, 2014

Middle Grade Monday


Here's what was featured this past week on Mundie Kids:


 I celebrated back to school with some back to school middle grade advice from the author of Jessica Darling's It List, Megan McCafferty! Check it out here


If you're looking for a fabulous picture book to pick up, add JOURNEY to your list! You can read my 5 star review for it here


Want to dress like a pirate? author Heidi Schulz stopped by Mundie Moms, and gave us some fabulous tips on creating a DIY pirate costume! Get more information and find out more about her new middle grade book, HOOK's REVENGE, here


Just in case you missed it, I revealed the cover for Stuart Gibb's EVIL SPY SCHOOL! 
Find out more about it here


Looking for some SPOOKtacular reads? Check out some Random House Kids's books spooky Halloween reads. Get the full list here


Check out some of the newest KidLit/MG books that I've added to my shelves, here.

Happy Middle Grade Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I love middle grade books! The Halloween books look like a fun read for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ruth Chew books are such fun, and they've done well with my students despite their age. I can't wait for Evil Spy School. Those covers are great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you nominated for the Cybils awards or thought about giving a shout out about it? Nominations close on Wednesday, and I'd like to see more in every category! Mundie Kids could nominate as well!

    ReplyDelete

Labels